Tuesday, May 10, 2016

FORGET IT! THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT YOUR FATHER

Well, before we start digging into real career issues , I need the more amoral and less emotional you. You promised me, remember. Lol.

I have checked and also asked my late dad who repeated to me severally that Government is not part of my surname. How painful! If Government was, I will have been able to ask for everything.
The government herself is looking for honest fixers and career decision is only a major route to becoming one. In the core of government, there is critical need for help- Character is an ultimate search, corruption is a blood-sucker and greed has been very extremely omnivorous in many government circles.

In such settings,  character and selflessness are great virtues.

Barrack Obama 
Please note that  no matter how good it is in your country, the government will never be able to answer the question of what you are to do. You are the sole acceptor and expressor of that genius in you. A government can create an enabling environment for your genius but may never be able to identify it.

The Government is not responsible for our confusion as graduates. Fix your career somehow and I tell you one day, government will beg you to come fix the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment